Galway County Team are organising a fun water day for all cubs in the county.
Sunday 23rd April
- Drop Off 09:45
- Pickup :12:30
Drop off and collection point – please be on time as the schedule for the afternoon is very tight
Lough Rusheen Car Park Assembly Point
7km west of Galway city centre on the R336 coast road ( Barna Road) towards Spiddal. Take a sharp left just past Silver Strand Service/Petrol Station . Google Maps Location Link
The eircode H91KX75 brings you opposite the meeting point. You cant miss the car park there.
€20 per Cub , please click here to make a payment
What to Bring – all items must be in a small ruck sack
- Cub Scout neckerchief -This will not be worn on the water but will be worn at all other times please
- Towel or changing towel.
- Full change of clothes, including underwear and shoes/flip flops/crocs ( they can wear what they had arriving )
- Swimming costume -suggest cubs have swimming costume on under their clothes before they arrive.
- Water shoes or old trainers
- Rain Jacket
- High viz jacket – to be worn on walk from car park to Rusheen Bay ( 15 min walk)
- Wetsuit (optional)- Will be provided by Rusheen Bay , if you have own can bring one – please make sure its labelled with Childs name.