Meeting and collection Point: Roshill Cemetery, Clonbur ( 53.554158879730615, -9.368569539506076 )
- Turn is just after “Old Church on right” ( see Purple Arrow ) – Please follow this route as road is narrow.
- Drop off is just beyond the Cemetery ( we will be waiting in Hi Viz , but will be on your right after Cemetary ( see Yellow Arrow )
- Please follow the road around and out .
- Please do the same for collection , allowing for some wait time when doing pickup as road is narrow , so parking wont be possible.
What to wear and bring:
- Rucksack (no string bags)
- Hiking Boots or suitable shoes for hanging out in the forest
- Rain gear (coat and trousers)
- Warm Drink
- Lunch & snacks
- Personal first aid kit
- Black seats
- Hat and gloves *
- Warm layers*
- Hand sanitiser / wet wipes
- tick/miggie spray
- Dry Kindling
- 2 Eggs
- Ziplock bag
* depends on Weather conditions
A previous Backwoods !