What is Sustainability?
Does anyone know what it is and how it effects us?
How are the world scout organization trying to help?
How to cook and eat sustainability
- Go and find a herb in your garden or cupboard
- Think about all what people eat around the world?
- How is that different from us?
- How is our food produced?
- How is it packaged?
- How do we cook it?
- Food wastage
Find some Herbs in your house!
We had our Cubs run around the house to find some herbs in the kitchen or garden !
- Mixed herbs !
- Basil ( that he planted !)
- Garlic Chives ( from the garden ! )
- Corriander ( fresh ! )
- Dried Corriander
- More Chives
- Chives ( fresh too – normally have pink/purple flowers but not yet ) – Very tasty – little bit like an onion !
- Some fresh Parsley
- And last but not least some Mint & Rosemary.
We all thought this would be easy – it wasnt 🙂 Ireland gets a mention in here too !
Cook a Meal with Limited Ingredients
- Make a tasty meal with 5 ingredients or less.
- Trying to stay away from “processed” food.
- No meat , no fish
- No sauce jars or stocks cubs
- No sugar ( could use something that might add sweetness other than sugar itself )
- How could you make it tasty?
Please send us your photos via WhatsApp please. Also please let us know your recipes ![modula id=”1650″]